It has been a while since HP made a phone…they do make some pretty nice phones from my knowledge. For example, you might remember the HP ipaq 610C. A friend of my had that phone and for a moment there, I thought my next phone would be an Hp…but they stopped making phones for a while and everyone else just surpassed them. Above, you see the Hp iPaq Data Messenger which will be released under Vodafone, the guys that own about 45% of Verizon.
HP iPaq Data Messenger:
This beautiful 3G smartphone with large touch screen display, full slide-out alphanumeric keyboard and GPS gives a new style to your mobile messaging experience. The HP iPAQ Data Messenger helps you communicate with confidence and distinction.
Some features for this phone include:
- Communicate intelligently: Use email, phone, and Internet with advanced wireless technology in many countries around the world. Where WiFi is available, connect without using data plan minutes. Instant Message with Windows Live.
- Work in style: Type and text quickly and easily with the full alphanumeric slide-out keyboard. View your work clearly with the large 2.8–inch diagonal QVGA touch-screen display.
- Simplify your life: Skip the new phone curve with familiar Windows Mobile 6.1 and use Microsoft Outlook Office Mobile to synchronize contacts, appointments and tasks with your PC. Access and edit documents with Mobile Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Find your way: Find your way with integrated GPS
- Enjoy the extras: 3.1MP auto focus camera with 5X digital zoom and flash LED. Convenient Micro-SD card slot for storage up to 8GB
This bad boy above will cost £ 440 ( About $630) and it is ready for you to pre-order!