Here is the Samsung R1, the new personal media player taking a shot at Apple’s iTouch. Significant features of the R1 include the ability to play most codec’s without transcoding, 5 hours of playback when plugged into the TV and has a wonderful user interface.
Samsung R1 Specs:
- Personal Media Player
- Screen: 2.6 inches diagonal (400 x 240 pixels).
- Interface: Touch UI (See Video below)
- Videos Supported: Numerous including Divx
- Features: Television Out Mode (Battery Support of 5 Hours in this mode), Also packs a lot more features that you have to see for yourself (See Second Video – Sorry its in another language)
- Sizes: 8GB (€150 – $215), 16GB (/€200 – $287), 32GB(/€280 - $402)
- Available: Fall – Around September
Samsung R1 User Interface:
Samsung R1 Demo Video:
Samsung R1 User Interface Demoed [Anythingbutipod]