Above is the Sony Electronics’ Holiday Limited Edition S-Frame digital photo frame (DPF-D72N/BQ). On first glance, you will notice that it is made with custom diamonds—those are crystallized Swarovski elements. The photo frame will have a WVGA (800×600 pixel) LCD display which will be 7 inches measured diagonally and will store up to 2000 photos. The S-Frame will be sold for about $150 and will be released this October and you will be able to purchase it online through SonyStyle, at Sony Style® retail stores and at authorized dealers nationwide. Here are some more specs below from the press release:
- Model: DPF-D72N/BQ
- Screen Size: 7-inch (measured diagonally) wide (16:10) LCD display
- Pixels: WVGA (800 x 480) resolution.
- Storage: 1GB (Stores about 2,000 photos)
- Features: An auto-resizing adjustment that downsizes photos, Auto Orientation sensor automatically rotates your photos into portrait or landscape format according to the placement, Clock and calendar built in, display photos as single images, as thumbnails for easy searching or as a slideshow with 10 built-in transitions
- Memory Card Support: Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Secure Digital (SD), Multi-Media Card (MMC), Compact Flash, xD-Picture Card media and SDHC
- Image Support: JPEG and RAW (SRF, SR2, ARW)
- Price: $150
- Availability: October 2009.
[Thanks Sony Press]